Thank you for choosing PPC Global, LLC and Polished Professionals Consultancy Management Ltd. We value the privacy of your personal information and recognize that you have the right to protect and secure that data.
About This Policy
1. Ensure that you understand what personal data we collect about you, the reasons why we collect and use it, and who we share it with;
2. Explain the way we use the personal data that you share with us in order to give you a great experience when you are using the Services; and
3. Explain your rights and choices in relation to the personal data we collect and process about you and how we will protect your privacy.
We hope this helps you to understand our privacy commitments to you.
Children under the age of 13 are not permitted to use our Services. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13 or utilize plug-ins or ad networks that collect personal information through child-directed third-party websites or online services. If we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under 13, we will take steps to promptly delete such information.
Our Services generally require users to be at least 18 years of age. Our services may allow users above the age of 18 (such as healthcare providers, parents, and guardians) to submit personal information on behalf of minors. Such users assume full responsibility over their submission, use, and transmission of such information.
Personal Information We Collect from You
We collect information from you which, either singularly or in conjunction with other pieces of date, may be used to specifically identify you (“personal information”). The personal information we collect includes:
• Online Identifier (e.g. social media handles)
• Account Name
• Postal Address
• Street Address
• Email Address
• Telephone Number
• Social Security Number
• Geolocation Data
• National Origin
• Citizenship Status
• Bank Account Numbers
• Credit Card Numbers (accessible via our third-party payment processor)
• Debit Card Numbers (accessible via our third-party payment processor)
Information You Provide Directly Through Our Services
We, and service providers working on our behalf, will collect any information that you choose to provide directly through our Services. For example, such information may be collected when you:
• Register for an account or other content access.
• Register to receive an email newsletter.
• Email, text, or otherwise share content provided via our Services.
• Contact us with a message.
• Make a purchase from us.
• Generate, post, upload, or otherwise submit to our Services user-generated materials.
• Register for one of our events or contests.
• Apply for a job, internship, or fellowship with the Company.
• Participate in a survey.
We also may ask you to provide other information about yourself for various other purposes that we specify or make apparent at the time of collection.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
We, our service providers, and our vendors working on our behalf automatically collect certain information about your computer or device and your interactions with our Services through certain tracking technologies. Depending on which Services you use and how you access them, the information collected automatically may include:
• Your navigation path through the Services.
• Information about your interactions with our email messages, such as links clicked on and whether messages were opened or forwarded.
• Any error you encountered during your use of the Services.
This information helps us improve our Service and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
• Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
• Store information about your preferences, allowing you to customize your Services according to your individual interests.
• To speed up your searches.
• To recognize users when they return to use our Services.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
How We Use the Data We Collect
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
• To present the Services and its contents to our users.
• To provide us with information, products, or services that users request from us.
• To fulfill any other purpose users intend it.
• To provide users with notices about their accounts or subscriptions, including expiration and renewal notices.
• To carry out your obligations and to enforce your rights arising from any contracts entered into between us and our users, including for billing and collection.
• To notify users about changes to the Services or any products offered or provided to users.
• To allow users to participate in interactive features available on our Services.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third-parties' goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please email us at email@example.com. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
How We May Disclose Your Information
• To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
• For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
• With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
• To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
• If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of PPC Global LLC, Polished Professionals Consultancy Management Ltd., our customers, or others.
Data Retention and User Choices
Data Retention. We keep your personal information only as long as necessary to provide you with the Company Services and for legitimate and essential business purposes, such as maintaining the performance of the Company Services, making data-driven business decisions about new features and offerings, complying with our legal obligations, and resolving disputes. We keep some of your personal information for as long as you are a user of the PPC Global LLC / Polished Professionals Consultancy Management Ltd. Services.
If you request, we will delete or anonymize your personal information so that it no longer identifies you, unless we are legally allowed or required to maintain certain personal information, including situations such as the following:
• If there is an unresolved issue relating to your account, such as an outstanding credit on your account or an unresolved claim or dispute we will retain the necessary personal information until the issue is resolved;
• Where we need to retain the personal information for our legal, tax, audit, and accounting obligations, we will retain the necessary personal information for the period required by applicable law; and/or,
• Where necessary for our legitimate business interests such as fraud prevention or to maintain the security of our users.
User Choices. You can review and change your personal information by logging into your account and changing your preferences on the account profile page.
You may also send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Do Not Track Signals
Some third party sites keep track of your browsing activities when they serve you content, which enables them to tailor what they present to you. If you are visiting such sites, your web browser may allow you to set the do-not-track signal so that third parties (particularly advertisers) know you do not want to be tracked.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Services, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Links to and from Other Sites and Services
Our Services contain links to other sites, applications, platforms and services operated by third parties whose privacy policies we don't control and may differ significantly from ours. For instance, clicking or tapping on a sponsorship credit or some third-party logos on the PPC Global LLC/ Polished Professionals Consultancy Management Ltd. Services will take you to an entirely different site or service that may collect, use and share information in ways that PPC Global LLC/ Polished Professionals Consultancy Management Ltd. would not. You also may access our company content and the PPC Global LLC/ Polished Professionals Consultancy Management Ltd. Services from a third-party site or service that may collect, use and share information in ways that PPC Global LLC/ Polished Professionals Consultancy Management Ltd. would not. PPC Global LLC/ Polished Professionals Consultancy Management Ltd. is not responsible for the content or privacy practices of these third-party services and we recommend that you familiarize yourself with the privacy policies of any such sites or services you visit or access.